Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baby Stitcheries finished


(Click on pic for a bigger clearer look sorry pic not very good)

Another baby quilt in the making,this baby has already been born,here are the materials that I brought for it not my usual taste but I want to try to stretch myself with each new quilt,plus I don't have to live with it!!




If needed I can also use these from my stash,they were brought for another project that I needed spring colours for.



So I am only working till 11 tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get the material cut tomorrow afternoon all depending on the moving in progress!!(see previous post & while you're there comment to be in my giveaway)I think I know what I want to do with it but will make my final decision at the table!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Your stitchery blocks are so cute, and those fabrics will look terrifc with them. Always good to stretch ourselves with our quilting, and step out of our comfort zone.

Sonnja said...

The stitchery blocks are lovely.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Katy said...

those blocks look great, so pretty!

Thank you for joining in with my russian doll swap! I am so excited to see what everyone creates. I'll send details out once I close the sign ups...

loulee1 said...

Love the stitcheries.

Kerry said...

Hi Claire,
Just hopped on to add your link and you'd stopped by already; ain't it grand in blogland. The minkee fabric is lovely to work with and is so very soft and cuddly. Highly recommended.