Thursday, May 22, 2008

Make yourselves a cuppa.............

This maybe a long post:) I could not find the lead for my camera on monday so had to wait till today to post pics from the weekend.....so first up....we had a great time!! pjs went on at about 3:30 fri afternoon & did not come off till we left sunday morning. The house was fantastic 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, we sewed all weekend in between eating & laughing.....very relaxing in fact so relaxing we are going back in October.

The gang at tea on fri night


On the way home sunday called at a lovely quilt shop-Patchwork by sea, Brighton SA- brought a couple of books very friendly owners,thanks Jen & Terry for putting up with us, we were a bit noisy & then we ALL used the toilet!!! www.patchworkbysea.com.au



Had a lovely day off today,in the morning I went to the local church craft group, I used to go every week till I started work, it was nice to catch up with everyone,then I came home & made a couple of bags, one is for a birthday girl from my weds night group & the other I made for the lady who gave me the material.


I made chicken & veg soup for tea & some ham & cheese muffins very yum.

It might seem funny to have a pic of tea but I have to cook gluten free so anytime I get a sucess I am very excited!!

Lastly look what I got in spotlight yesterday,very cute,the patterned is felt,going to use this to make some things from my new Tilda book Sew Pretty Homestyle..

7 comments:

Kitty said...

Looks like a great time was had by all - no wonder you're going back.

The fabric is gorgeous - can't wait to see what you do with it. x

Jo Jo said...

What a wonderful time you all had! I love Tilda and just got my Sew Pretty Homestyle book. I can't wait to make the big strawberry cushion for my niece. I am having a giveaway at my blog so pop over for a visit.Jo x

Chookyblue...... said...

sewing weekends are just the best aren't they.......

Sonnja said...

I look and I see you all had a wonderful time.
Lovely bags and fabrics.
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Helz said...

Luv the PJ's Idea - Much Fun!!!

gingerquilts said...

I love pj weekends, they are brilliant! In fact, I think I just may have one this Sunday :0)

linéa said...

What a nice blog. I´ll have to visit this blog often, so much to read and see. The fabric is very nice, the patterns in Sew pretty homestyle is fantastic. I tried a lot of them. If you want you can check them out in my blog. tildasfriends.blogspot.com

Best regards
Liene/Sweden