Friday, May 9, 2008

One UFO finished

I made this top a few years sgo I didnt have enough material to make it bigger so it just sat there I decided yesterday to make it into a table topper for my dining room table really pleased with it now.

Look what I got yesterday They were in a box lot in an auction and were passed to me will be great for bags etc.

got this hat in the box too, I dont want to throw it away so if you can use it perhaphs in a drama club please email me & I will send it to you

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Oooh, those zips are fabulous - I recently won a lot on eBay - got 30 zips for around 5 pence each!

My grandmother used to wear hats like that!

x

PS ... Oh yes, I'm back online! :-p

Chookyblue...... said...

love the table topper.......esp the flowers.........hope you find a home for the hat........

Grazia said...

It's a lovely work!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!!
Grazia