Friday, June 20, 2008

Just what I need

...is something else to do ......I have had an urge recently to......knit....quite unusual for me I can knit I just never do!! I think the last time was about 25yrs ago !! so anyway I have been resisting it as I usually never finish what I start ...but on Tuesday gave in & brought this wool it was only $2 a ball & is surprisingly soft....... so I am making a scarf.....I am only doing it at work in my break so don't know how long it will take!!




yummmmm Whitney has just brought in Chocolate pudding & custard, just what you need on a cold & wet night.

8 comments:

OzRose said...

WOW!!! you CAN knit!!!! LOL looks good. Hope you are feeling better :)

Kris said...

There must be something in the air, because I have been knitting lately too. (not a knitter!) I love the patterns that are evolving in your scarf. They are most attractive!

Kitty said...

That's a lovely yarn - can't wait to see the finished scarf. x

Leanne said...

I have just started knitting something it must be the weather.

Levin (and Emily) said...

oooh i've just finished knitting emily a hat. i'm not a big knitter either, but my mum started it and i finished it and i must say - i rather enjoyed it. she looks cute in it - it is in her school colours and it has two pointy ears on it. (i should photograph it for the blog).
she's gonna be the cutest girl in the school! lol
l
x
ps take lots of breaks at work and you will get it done in no time

Helz said...

That gorgeous coloured Yarn even looks Soft... I do have a Jumper Pattern & Yarn from a visit to the Nundle Woollen Mill that you have just reminded me of but Not Yet... Peg's Challenge first 5 to Finish before End of July... Read More Here.
http://happyinquilting.blogspot.com/fore End Of July.

linéa said...

Keep up the god work! It´s a realy nice yarn, makes a nice pattern.
Kind regards
Liene

Sarah Nopp said...

I get urges to do things like this too sometimes. But a stiff gin & tonic cure me :)