Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Post

Ok I know this blog has been more about tears & moving of late not much quilty stuff but this will be the last post on this subject (till Whitney goes ...ughhhh not thinking of that !!)Nathan is now safely back in Wales he was met at the airport (2hrs drive away) by all his family aunties inc!!when he rang they were having champagne & lasagne ......I think they are happy he's home.... now he's there I'll tell how we sorted the hand luggage problem .... great security... after getting hand luggage weighed & tagged they give it back to you so we went out to the carpark to put his other suitcase in my boot( thats another story!!)we just put the playstation back in~~ my reasoning was A: they weren't weighing it again B: he unlike many others wasn't going to buy alcohol & smokes & add that to his bag! interesting side line on the plane everyone was saying they had been given different info re baggage allowance than when they got to checkin ( as had we ) most people had ended up paying excess!! quite a windfall for the airline???????? Nathans was $320 aus .....anyway we will know with Whitney !! I would just like to thank everyone for their good wishes to Whitney & Nathan on their engagement people in blogland are lovelyxxxx So if you have got this far I am going QUILTING today yahhhhh I really need a chill out with all the emotion this week plus crap at work (which is a whole other story) I am sooooooo ready for this

2 comments:

Helz said...

Oh you had me worried there... I thought you were giving Blogging Away!!! "Last Post"... Enjoy your day with friends...

Dawn said...

Hope you enjoyed 'Quilting' today. Airport and luggage just don't mix.I won't be sewing as have a job to do first. Enjoy your weekend! Please have a cuppa for me on Sunday.