Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sniff sniff

Very sad day yesterday as Nathan flew out.......we had a few hassles at the airport re luggage....can anyone explain to me why you can be overweight in your hand luggage with a laptop ( they dont count that) but a playstation which is used for music films photo storage isn't ?



anyway we sorted that problem out our own way;)

so there were some very red eyes coming home










The lovebugs just before leaving home for the Airport (suspicion of red eyes here as well)





Just to prove there were some smiles.....here's Nathan & my youngest daughter Kayla
So as I am typing this he will hopefully be with his parents driving home.

10 comments:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Ahhhhh, sad day but I hope he arrived safely.

OzRose said...

What a couple!!! Wooo hooo!!!!! Still bursting about their news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quiltygal said...

Ohh such perfection hehehe Nathan arrived safely rang last night all the family at the airport & champagne !! I think they are happy he's home Will see you 2morrow Kayla will try to ring you she is up the valley from 2noght
XXX Claire

Dawn said...

Congratulations to the Lovebirds on their engagement!!! Yippee to them.

Kris said...

Hi! Love your blog and all your fabricness! I discovered you in the comments on Lorraine's blog (Granny Loz) I love reading Adelaide bloggers! I'm off to check out your blogroll.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog, can't go to Hetties Patch on Sunday boo hoo I have to work - with fabric though - I'm just the wrong side of the counter!

Bramble Patch said...

The spots on my light are always having a sale every couple of weeks....Lol....would rather be at Hetties though, maybe you can have a cuppa for me.

Bramble Patch said...

Woops, just logged on with my new account before..... but as you can see same picture must change that.

Kris said...

Blogging badges! What a great idea! That way we can identify each other in the crowd!

Lorraine said...

Glad Nathan arrived home safely.....See you Sunday at Hetties!