Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Night up late....

not really got to get up early tomorrow so anyway weekend update.....had yesterday (saturday)off so got my Russian Doll swap item finished & started my Cupcake swap...also cut out a bag for my 2nd daughter ....would probably have got that made but she decided she wanted her internet name embroidered on it!!! so of course its black !!(who would of guessed) so I had to go to spotlight today & get some carbon paper so I can transfer METAL MISTRESS onto it!!! things I do for my kids......also did the usual boring bits of washing & cooking blahhh & worked tonight
ok so thats all for tonight off to bed now, being nagged by a tired jack Russell... night night......

3 comments:

Kitty said...

'Metal Mistress' ... LOL. Thanks for that - made me laugh. x

Dawn said...

Hope you week is a good one - sounds like you were really busy on the weekend. Happy sewing,
Hugs
Dawn x x

MouseChirpy said...

It was a lot of fun browsing your blog. I love your beautiful quilts and fabric projects. You have a lovely family too.
My favorite picture has to be the one of Jack laying on his wheat pack. He's sure enjoying the good life. Too cute!
Aloha!