Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Swap update

Well I'm so organised I'm amazing myself!!!
( those who know me well will be amazed too)

Here is an update on my swap progress'

A: Pincushion Swap finished & posted.

B: Russian Doll Swap 90% finished hope to have it done by the weekend

C: Cupcake & Tea Swap All ready to start when B is finished.

Mind you we won't talk about all the other ufos I have here!! So my question is when does a Wisp become a UFO ?? is 15yrs a good time (lol)


So 'cos I can't put a pic of the pincushion on yet I'll show you 4 blocks I made end of last year Its the
Country Whig Rose
from Kim Diehls book
Simple Blessings

9 comments:

OzRose said...

Looking good!!..and so organised to boot!!!! LOL

Leanne said...

Well done on the organisational(is that a word) skills. Good question on wisp /UFO

Helz said...

Organised now there's a word that most assuredly is not used in the same sentence as My Name... Way to Go!

Kris said...

Show-off! I love those 4 blocks you posted too!

OzRose said...

Will pick you up Thursday. Probably around 6.30ish C U Then

Jo Jo said...

You are doing well!! Love the blocks too. Jo x

Lilly said...

Sounds like you have everything under control! Must be nice. Love the blocks you showed. I finished the little stitchery you let me use. I think it turned out well. Thanks again. TTFN......Lilly

Levin (and Emily) said...

wow - those blocks are amazing.
and you are very organised. i always leave everything to the last minute which does nothing for my stress levels. lol
l
x

gertie said...

15 years- I can beat that! I recently finished a stitchery that I started before I was married. It was going to be a cushion to go on our bed. With one thing and another (running out of thread 'cause my cat ate it!) it didn't get done and I nearly threw it out in our last move but something made me keep it. Pulled it out again a few months ago and within 48 hours had a beautiful cushion- only 17 years late!