Thursday, July 31, 2008

Apology>>>>>

I want to apologise to all my sleepover guests for my non appearance at my own do! I had computer trouble sat morning which resulted in not being able to access my internet till tonight!!! :( so I am now going to go to everyones blog who left a comment & catch up on what they did ....I am not going to be able to post all the pics of my progress ( I got lots done not being online) tonight, I will do over the next few nights....but will show you the bag I made for Kayla..




I am quite pleased with it although I think the "bra bit" could of been bigger...but she is rapt in it.

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

bad luck bout the computer.....

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

So sorry you had computer problems. Looks like you had no problems with the sewing machine though. The bag looks great.....
Hope you join you on another sleepover....

Ginger_Curls said...

I love the bag! It is fantastic. Can I be really cheeky and ask where the pattern is from as I would love to make one for myself???

Sarah said...

OH that BRA bag is GEORGEOUS! Did you design this one or was it a pattern?