Monday, July 21, 2008

Cupcake goodies arrival in Aus...

Look what was waiting for me when I got home today....jumping up & down.... but someone had been there before me....I reckon those customs people should get their own cupcake swap going & stop nosing at mine!!! its from Racheal of http://contented.typepad.com.uk we have been in touch & she has been teasing me with glimpses of loveliness....I could see through the almost open box (not very good at resealing at customs ...ONE small piece of stickytape!!!I ask you..)pink tissue paper parcels....




Inside all that gorgeous pink paper lots of lovelies, a felt hanging cupcake,a great cupcake bag (it will hold a heap of cakes!!!)Lollies that took me straight back to my childhood,some fantastic tea & its loose as well yummm, a postcard of where Racheal lives & a card for me....oh also the customs people were obviously feeling left out as they put me in some nice reading material...LOL....




look at the lovely card made 'special for me!! what a clever lady, she glues as well!!( I'm terrible with glue.....armhole to breakfast stuff !!)






So what was it from all these lovely things that the customs considered a threat to the safety of this fair land? is it the tea ( organic could be drugs in there not tea!!)...or the lollies (eggs,dairy, drugs again)........



Well it was this piece of loveliness I think they just wanted a better look at it than the scanner gave them!!



Here it is hanging with my mums Angel, I think it is happy there but I will keep an eye on it for any signs of homesickness..


Thankyou thankyou Racheal it is all lovely & gorgeous & pretty & MINE...hehe...now those Dolly mixtures are calling...I am wondering if I can risk a couple as I cant have wheat & the package says MIGHT contain wheat....yes or no.....guess I'll know soon enough....

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you liked it all Claire, I was so nervous about sending it!! I hope the dolly mixtures were ok, I didn't read about your wheat problem until after I'd posted the parcel. Can't wait to see what you made for your swap partner!
Rachelx

k. said...

Those look great cupcakes! Even more worried about the stuff I sent getting past customs now though...

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

I know customs must open things but I wish they'd put things back as they found them.
What a gorgeous swap package.

Kris said...

Wow! It makes you wonder which bit they thought was suspicious!

Rachael Rabbit said...

Fabulous cupcake goodness there! Lollies are suspicious? Very funny!