Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just lock me up......

I did say only the other day.......no more swaps....then I saw the "Angel stitchery swap" ( see the side bar)...May Britt my pincushion swap partner is one of the designers so of course I had to join......then I went to visit Linda at allstitched up only to find that at the end of the pincushion swap she is jumping right back in & organising a Bag/bucket swap...must admit I was intrigued..how was I going to make & post a bucket....didn't realise that was the name for a certain type of bag !! so guess what.....I found my fingers typing to Linda join me up....good job I like to be busy !! better get the baby quilt done before I get my partners details....no pics today have been working at getting my cupcake swap done only one step left so hopefully finished tomorrow or thursday so no pics till it arrives.....we have some people going on hols at work so I have been asked to take on a 72hr per fortnight roster for the next 5 weeks so I will be busy but the up side is that I will know 2 weeks in advance when I will have a day off so I can factor in quilting or at the moment stitching & as luck would have it my quilting days with Slobs n Snobs are days off either good timing or a really nice boss........ so hope to have some pics of something for the weekend
enjoy the rest of the week happy stitching...

7 comments:

Kris said...

I was so inspired with everyone's packages that I decided to do those two swaps too! I've never done a swap before so this should be a fun new experience for me.

Lorraine said...

..and think of the extra cash for working more....I have signed up for Linda's swap....I am not a bag maker so will be a bit out of my comfort zone....nothing like a challenge!!

Linda said...

Well we can't have you sitting at home twiddling your fingers with nothing to do....lol... Have to keep the hands and the mind busy!!

OzRose said...

You just cant help yourself can you!!! LOL Looks like a good challenge for you for the next few weeks - I guess you wont be going to visit any nursing homes in the near future hahahahaha
xx Val

Chookyblue...... said...

yep well you will have to line up on the crazy stacks.....there is a few of us already.......but isn't it great......so much fun swaps.......

Abbybeth said...

Hi! Thanks for finding me :) I've never done a swap before, but they all look like so much fun that I decided to jump in ... now if I could just figure out why Blogger won't let me post ...

Rachael Rabbit said...

Never say never ;-) Looking forward to seeing your cupcake goodness!