Friday, July 18, 2008

New Blogger

Hi all found a new blogger Abbybeth http://www.thetomboyprincess.blogspot.com she has only done a couple of quilts but they are lovely....a great disappearing nine patch...going to have to add that to my to do list maybe get to it in 2020 !! Well I have today off(working tonight)then tomorrow before I start the new roster so I am going to attempt to get organised!! as I know that by 4 days in I will be looking to go to bed by 8:30 so not much stitching gets done at night...my first machine is in the shop getting a service so I will wait till that gets back to finish Kaylas bag..might do some more on the purple pinwheels..Whitney has done my housework this week so I don't have to worry about that...so hopefully I will have some pics to show after the weekend... have a great weekend with plenty of stitching....

2 comments:

anne said...

Check out the sleep over at this site

http://dragonfly-crafts.blogspot.com

Hope you can join in.

Happy Stitching

Abbybeth said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm so glad to have already found such nice blogger friends :)