Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sum total of weekend effort....

Well this is what I achieved this weekend...had a load of half square tri-angles left over from a project that I abandoned......so I put them together as pinwheels,then in sets of 4...some all match,some dont but I quite like that gives them a antique -used what I had -look, don't know where I am going with them as there is not enough to make any thing more than a bag...



then I found I had all this....there are some half square tri-angles,all purple,plus strips that never made it to squares...





I also have a Bears paw block made from the same material so maybe I can use that as well....



and of course a certain Jack Russell had to get in on the show, enough of the sewing play with me now..He's not in my good books tonight ..ate my earplugs...yeah...go figure..yellow pliable plastic....yummmmm.





Oh I have to add an edit to the last post Whitney didn't take the pic of Kayla,she took it of herself..have to give the right artist the credit!!

8 comments:

Kitty said...

I see a purple quilt appearing in your house sometime soon! It all looks fabulous. x

OzRose said...

Been busy there Quilty Gal!! Looking forward to the next "issue" from Jack are we??? lol

Leanne said...

You have been a busy girl.....Mmmmm edible ear plugs yummy

gertie said...

Mmmm purple....love it! I'm sure you've got enough fabric there for a lap quilt or table topper and if not, just buy some more!!! Who needs food anyway......

paula said...

Hello, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. It was ment to be about craft but george does seem to be staring in it at the moment. Its sounds like your dog is as naughty as mine. But i wouldn't know life with out her. I got her for my 21st, she even came to my wedding. When I was still living at mum and dads i was making lunch and left the fridge open, she stole a can of beer, took it up to mum and dads room, hopped on there bed and bit a whole in the can. She hasnt had beer since. But she did seem to be enjoying it

Rachel said...

Ooh, love all those purple colours. That would make a great quilt I'm sure. x

OzRose said...

Just dropped by to let you know that I have been at the "nursing home" for not so old ppl today :)(
Its where I got to get paid LOL
See you soon
Hugs Val

Kris said...

Nice work. It looks like a plan you had all along. (Of course!) And if you do buy a bit more fabric to finish it off, that would obviously be part of the plan too.