Saturday, July 5, 2008

Weekend news........

....... not that there is a lot to tell...worked most of the week so early nights have been happening here...only worked till 11 today so managed to get a bit of sewing done , I did manage to finish the Russian Doll swap this week so its ready to post on Monday, I am well on my way with my cup-cake swap piece its a bit bigger than Ben-Hur, but I really like it so am happy to do the extra....Looking back over my last blogs I realise there was a few pics of Whitney & Nathan ....so as I dont have any sewing related pics to post I am going to put up a pic of my youngest Kayla ( she of Metal Mistress bag fame !!) taken by her sister








So hope to have something to post tomorrow......back to the cup-cake piece now....

5 comments:

Lilly said...

nice picture, very pretty daughter! Good luck with your cup-cake. TTFN......Lilly

Sarah said...

Hey Claire : )

Pretty impressive picture. I missed out on the cupcake swap (pout). Um I like the idea of crafting whever and the rest of the stuff whenever!

Sarah

OzRose said...

Lovely pic of Kayla :0
Had the "in-house" nursing home visit today :p~~~~~ LOL
Hope you didnt work too hard thru the week hehehehe

Levin (and Emily) said...

gorgeous girl!
l
x

Kris said...

Okay, this entire blog is putting me to shame! A gorgeous photo of your daughter and then I find out (above) that she took the photo herself! Beautiful and talented. How do they do that?