Thursday, August 21, 2008

Clothes & parcels

Had a very busy week what with work & organising a farewell party for Whitney this weekend so how lovely to come home to a very pretty parcel today...




it was from Liene I was able to help her out with a magazine she was looking for but could not get over in Sweden so in return she sent me this.......










I was so happy love the material can see a bag happening from these... plus she sent me the pattern for Tildas snail....so cute...

Well Whitney took me shopping tonight to get an outfit for the party I hate clothes shopping I tend to live in my jeans when not at work and my pjs when home !! so she picked out a top & trousers & I even brought new shoes with a bit of a heel she said I wasnt allowed to wear my clogs....I have quilting day here tomorrow so off now to make soup & muffins (ham & cheese) yummmm

4 comments:

Kris said...

I personally love to be in my nightie when I'm home. Glad you got some nice clothes! That fabric is sweet.

k. said...

Nothing wrong with living in pajamas! Love the fabric. But then I'm a fan of florals and pinks, so couldn't not like it...

Leanne said...

Mmmm muffins I love the Tilda snail I have just got that pattern in is on my list. Snap with clothes shopping I hate it to. Have a great weekend.

OzRose said...

Hello friend, glad to hear you are keeping up the tradition of being in the pj's....had a few days here with some friends in pj mode. Brought the orange ones, UK doesnt know what has hit them I think. Hope the party is good. Love Valxx