Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday night post2

Ok so time for a drinks break & a spot of tv "murder prevention' abc....very good....
got the front & back of the bag together.....quite pleased even though the top bit didn't fit the bottom ......going to put some wooden buttons on the prarie points.....



was going to sit up to watch the rugby but just saw the score.....don't know if I'll bother...& they did so well last week must be the kiwi atmosphere !!....still I wont be in bed before 12 as I offered to pick the Kids up from a gig tonight...Kaylas boyfriend is really good if they go out & he's driving he doesn't drink so when they go somewhere local & I don't have to get up at 5 in the morning I pick them up so as he can have a few drinks... right off to do some hand quilting..

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Looking good - I like your color choice. Don't forget to wear a coat and get the heater on in the car it's really cold outside!
Have a good night.
Hugs Dawn x x

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Looks like you had a great night sewing..... Might see you at Quirky Quilters next weekend....

gertie said...

Thank goodness it was only computer troubles keeping you away from blogging! I was really worried that perhaps you were terribly ill or something! Anyway, welcome back.

Love to Applique said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, I love to hear from new people. I am really liking this blog stuff. Love to find new blogs.

Lilly said...

Can't wait to see the finished purse. I love the colors you are using. Can't get my head around the fact that is cold where you are. It is hot as blazes here in S W Missouri in the US. 99+ farenhiet forcast for today.

Helz said...

Good to see you back On Line Quilty Gal... Great Bags !