Friday, August 15, 2008

Well I am at last back online .....did you think I had left you all???? no just internet trouble which after a few visits from the expert my husband ended up fixing!!! so heres hoping that we stay stable for a while at least...

well after waiting 12 weeks Whitneys passport has arrived & she flies out on
Sept 7th... we are having a going away party on Aug 23rd so have been very busy organising that & getting boxes packed & working out shipping..it looks as if she has a job to go to so fingers crossed on that...the woman who owns the shop wants to meet her to see if they click & then she has to tattoo Nathan so that the lady can watch her work...she is really looking forward to that she has missed working....

Had a lovely night this week my cousin Trevor & his wife Gwenda were in SA from New Zealand to visit with some English friends who were in turn visiting family so we caught up at my sisters its been 17yrs since I last saw him & I have never met his wife it was great to catch up he is so much like my brother it is uncanny same sense of humour...



I have been seeing a lot of this books blocks on various blogs (cor try saying that 6x fast) so when I found it going out on special I snapped it up... well any excuse really



I like all the projects in the book but I think this is my fav




I havent got anything new to show quilting wise been to busy to sew much but I did start a machine quilting class this week so really enjoyed that got 2 more classes to go so am hoping for a lot of improvement in that time !!!! nearly finished the bag for Lindas bag & bucket swap & have just found out who I have to make for in the Secret Santa Christmas swap... & will find out who is my person in the Angel stitcheries swap in the next couple of days...so plenty to keep me busy ....
Well its nice to be back have missed posting & looking at others blogs so that is what I am off to do now..

4 comments:

OzRose said...

I dont think that being busy or off line is any excuse at all!! Slack really!!! Glad you had a good time catching up with the reli. Will be seeing Nathan in a day or two so looking forward to that. Havent done much sewing myself lately, bit of cross stitch and thats about it.
Take care
hugs
Ausrose

Niki said...

Love ur sweet blog. hugs. niki

Lilly said...

Yes, I thought you had left forever! So glad your internet problem is fixed and you can continue your interestin posts. Love the book you bought. It looks like something I would like. May have to look it up. Sounds like you have a very busy schedule coming up. Hope you can find time to tell us whats up!!!!!!! Have a great rest of the day!!!!!!

Levin (and Emily) said...

phew - sounds like you are very busy!
nice to hear you are up and running with your internet again!
l
x