Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bag Swap arrives

Got home from work Monday night to find this waiting for me .....ohh love getting parcels especially squishy ones......


Look what was inside..........I had seen this bag on Veronicas blog & thought it was so beautiful & here it is living at my house now...... & it is an award winning bag !! first prize at the Curry County Fair.... Veronica sent the blue ribbon with the bag as she felt they should stay together so I have pinned it inside the bag & there it will stay so I can show everyone....it is absolutly beautiful thankyou so much Veronica I will treasure it always...

inside were these beautiful gifts ...I love this magazine & often buy it for myself this edition isnt out here yet! I made myself a hot chocolate & sat up far too late reading it & added at least 4 things to my "to do list....well basically everything on the front cover to start with it's all so lovely...sigh need more hours in the day....



an added bonus was that Veronica had wrapped each little gift in a piece of material used for the inserts so...........



they just had to be turned into a cute cosmetic purse & a case for my sunnies so I am feeling like a very spoilt girl right now...

so many thanks to Linda for another very well run swap you are the bestxx

I also recieved a bag from (I presume) my Angel Stitchery swap partner ( its MayBritts pattern) ...I will wait till the end to post about all the items ...just wanted whoever she ( or maybe he!!) is to know it got here ok & is beautiful ... I can't send out individual items as the customs here are strict & my name would be all over it so no surprise at the end :( so xxxxxxxx will have to wait :)

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I'm glad you like your goodies, Claire. How resourceful are you?? That cosmetic bag and sunglass case are just too cute. Will you share the patterns? Please?

Abbybeth said...

Oh the bag is beautiful! I had seen it on Veronica's blog as well and wondered who it would go to ... good for you! And wonderful use of the "wrapping" - look at you all coordinated!

Angelines Artero said...

Beautiful bag, I'd like sunglass case. Could you put a translator in your blog? Regards from Spain

linéa said...

What a nice gift, and you made something beautiful as always.
Love
:-)

OzRose said...

How wonderful and what a lovely gift to get :))) Take a look over at my blog for a little surprise - well maybe :)))