Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Background designs

Do you like my new background its from Aqua Poppy Designs she has plenty of free backgrounds or she will customise one for you its pretty easy to do ( well I managed!!) so head on over & pretty yourself up...thanks to Tracy for the link


the little dividers are from country clipart link on the side

not much sewing wise going on around here waiting for my room to be finished so I can get organised


off to Carrickalinga on thursday for a quilty 3 day break will post pics when I get back so everyone have a good weekend

5 comments:

Kerri said...

very groovy. I really like it. Have a great break you lucky devil. You have a great weekend

Kitty said...

It's purple and pretty! x

linéa said...

Have a really nice weekend!
Like the background,
Hugh

OzRose said...

WHOAAAAAAA!!!!! Thats LOUD! C U Thursday :)))

Levin (and Emily) said...

your blog looks great.
enjoy your weekend away - don't get up to too much mischief!!! lol
l
x