Saturday, October 11, 2008

I had another lovely parcel waiting for me today when I got home from work...it had arrived yesterday but I was too late to collect it from the post office so my husband picked it up for me today....

>








I had ordered this stuff from Sarah on thursday so what great service I had been hoping that somewhere was going to stock the Tilda stuff.........


Will have to go back later for some of the blue material so go check out Sarahs site she has some great things there....... had my eye on the Melly & me bag for a while

7 comments:

Kerri said...

Claire, they are very nice. I will have to check out Tilda stuff as well, cute. I will pop over to Sarahs and have a look. The Me & Milly bag is gorgeous too.

Kitty said...

Oh what lovely things in your parcel. I'm off to look at Sarah's site now. x

loulee1 said...

Yummy Stash. I like the look of those ribbons.
We have a shop in town which sells Tilda stuff, I'll have to go see whats in.

Lorraine said...

Cute stuff and I like the bag pattern......don't you hate it when you get home from work and it's too late to collect your parcel from the post office and you have to wait anonther day????!!

Berglind said...

Nice Claire! I love the Tilda stuff :)

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Hasn't Sarah got a great shop. I need to stay AWAY for the sake of my wallet. Love your purchases.

Levin (and Emily) said...

don't you just lurve parcels!
thanks for stopping by my blog. the quilt was really easy to make and there is a downloadable pattern on the net. you just need to google 'strip twist quilt' and the first hit should be the one. if you can't find it, email me and i can send you a copy. really easy to do - lots of fun and very effective.
enjoy your weekend, hope you get lots of sewing/stitching etc.... done.
l
x