Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend Relaxation

Well we had a great weekend at Carrickalinga, although we were 2 short which made it a bit wierd, we were very relaxed in our pjs I have put a couple of pics on now and will add more in the next few posts.... first up is ausrose with her project for the weekend a very intricate crossstitch....next up is Lynne working on her Baltimore this was a group project designed and put together by the very talented ausrose last year...........I only completed five blocks which are waiting to be put together!!....then we have lunch saturday homemade sausage rolls........























came home to a completely painted sewing room so will put everything back tomorrow very pleased it looks very clean & fresh

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

wow - a weekend away and then to come home to a newly painted sewing room....! sounds good to me! looks like you were all very productive....I will have to get my little group organised for a weekend away!

OzRose said...

Go you Slobs!!!

Levin (and Emily) said...

looks like you guys had fun. that is a very intricate cross stitch ozrose is doing.
can't wait to see more pics.
l
x

Bev C said...

Wow, what a huge task that cross stitch is. Congrats for getting that far with it. Love your purple background.

Berglind said...

Looks like you had alot of fun, pajamas are best!! Congratulations on your painted room, when will we get to see pictures? I love the new look on your page, great colors :)

linéa said...

Hallo!
An award is waiting for you in my blogg. I wrote that you make so nice things and than you always is there for me. You can pass the award forward to others if you want.
Big hugh