Saturday, November 8, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE !!!

My Angel stitchery swap items arrived yesterday they were waiting for me when I got home....I love arriving home to pressies :) my swap Angel was Hanne so how lucky was I.....my bag had arrived a while ago & I had posted about that but this time I received a beautiful notebook holder with notebook & pen (which I used to write my shopping list today)


















I also got a Tilda stitchery to do .....I just love Tilda & have one already..this one says"Hugs to all that enters" with a Tilda angel on it.....and a skein of embroidery thread in purple




Jack was very interested in the chocolate that was in the parcel






He asked very politely if he could have some .....





He wasn't much impressed with what I did give him...!!!!





So a BIG BIG thankyou to Hanne for all her lovely work it is so beautiful .....hugs XXX



Well I am off to the Adelaide Craft & quilt show tomorrow so no doubt will have some pics for you after I spend heaps!!!! have a lovely sunday everyone
Happy Stitching.....

10 comments:

Kerri said...

Very nice parcel. You are so spoilt. Well done

Hanne said...

I am so happy you like the gifts I sent to you :-)
I had great fun making them and teasing you a little with that other email address hehehe

Kitty said...

What a lovely parcel - and a fabulous stitchery. No wonder you're pleased! x

May Britt said...

You got some great stuff from Hanne :) She is so talented in stitchery.

sarahmurray said...

What gorgeous gifts! Hanne did a wonderful job. And how cute is your little Jack? Can't wait to see what you come back with from the Quilt Show! x

Katy said...

that's a gorgeous parcel - lucky you!
Enjoy the quilt show!!!! I hope you haven't spent too much....

Tonje said...

What a great parcel you got.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... I think a giveaway must be perfect for a first visit. Good luck in the draw.

Leanne said...

Oh you meany I think Jack should have at least got a schmacko..... not an empty bag.

gertie said...

What lovely gifts! Hope you had lots of fun at the quilt show and I look forward to seeing your shopping.

OzRose said...

Poor Jack :( with his front teeth missing.....