Friday, December 26, 2008

Better late than never!!



So sorry this is the day after Xmas ( well for us down here!!) but a very Merry Xmas to all blogging friends hope you have ( had) a good one





Sing along everyone!!!



why was she born so (ok nots let get rude now!!!)

Yes I'm now off to the park to sit under the shady tree & celebrate my Birthday ( the big 50) with my friends & family ....Wish you could all be there.....
but if you can't have a drink for me ( or a few if you wish) oh & a mince pie would be nice & maybe a bit of left over Xmas pud & cold custard ( all the things I can't eat & MISS :(....) HAVE A GREAT ONE EVERYBODY.....

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday.....wow....can't remember what it was like turning 50 it is so long ago...LOL....have a great day....and I will be sure to have a drink for you ....maybe a little later in the day....!

OzRose said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!!! LOL
Lots of hugs and kisses and see you in the park :))

Chookyblue...... said...

Have a wonderful birthday.......1/2 a century.......feeling a little under the weather now but when I feel better I will have a drink for you.........enjoy your day......

linéa said...

Happy biryhday! Have a wonderful day! I'll have a drink for you later to day.
Hugh

Levin (and Emily) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I had lots of drinks yesterday for you, even though I only just found out today it was your birthday yesterday - hee hee hee!
Hope the year ahead is lots of fun.
l
x

Kitty said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful 2009. x

Leanne said...

Merry Christmas ...happy birthday hope you had a wonderful day...1958 was a good year.