Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Finish

My first finish for January ...this is a "veggie Bag" I have made for my sister she was the only one I didn't make one for at xmas so I had to rectify that........






I just love this material so much so that when I used it all up on xmas presents I went back & got more & at 70% off not bad.....zipped pocket inside......




Small pocket on the outside ...really pleased with how this turned out ....off back to the sewing room to keep going now I'm on a roll....plus it's cooler in there as the airconditioner blows straight into it....40 (100) here today & very windy lets pray for no bush fires....

13 comments:

loulee1 said...

Love the fabric. It's cute.
Stay cool.

Chookyblue...... said...

nice bag.......

OzRose said...

....meanwhile back at the ranch someone was sweating her guts out over teeth!!! LOL
Love the bag, very nice :)))

Kitty said...

Wonderful fabric, and a gorgeous bag! (That's the actual bag, not you :-p) x

Rachael Rabbit said...

I love the fabric too - super cute!

linéa said...

Lovely bag! The fabric is soo cute!
Hugh

Tatty Mum said...

This is such cute fabric, the bag looks fantastic a really good size.
Joanne xx

Amy said...

very nice, I didn't get one for Christmas either.. *wink* have a great one, Amy

Amy said...

another bag eh? for me???? the pattern was bought,

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

WHat a great bag, love the fabric, do you remember to take them with you. I always forget to get mine out of the car.

Kris said...

Your bag is just gorgeous! Lovely job. I love that fabric too and have a little stash of it.

Leanne said...

Nice bag.

Berglind said...

WOW you're sister was lucky, not to get something for christmas... because you've obviously kept the best for last!!

The fabric is absolutely on my top 10 prettyest fabric ever!! Wish you had got some for me :þ

The bag is really impressive. Very well sewn, great to have the zipper bag, you obviously love your sister, I can see it by how well you have made the bag :)