Monday, January 5, 2009

So not much sewing wise to show here this week......I realised when I went to look at my pics that I didn't take any of the pressies I sent away except for this bag which I made for Nathans (s-i-l)niece!!!










This is a pencil roll ......... I made one for all the young boys, 3 of them , I got the pattern from Quilts and More mag ( sorry cant tell you which one as I have lent it to a friend) the 3 I made were all different sizes as I made them to suit the pencils/textas I put in them....






Here are a couple of mobile phone cases that I had made....... I got a new phone for my birthday so made the purple one for it then a couple of friends at work asked so I made them one each ...........the missing one was made with some japanese mushroom material sooo cute......







And here is a Tilda Snail that I made for a Kris Kringle for my stitching group the recipient had dropped some very large hints ( as in "I would really really love that snail from Kris Kringle" !!) so thats what she got & she was really thrilled....... it lives on her bed...






My sister has put a request in for a Veggie bag ,which I had made for all the other women in the family ,5 of them , and I plan some for myself so will post a pic of those when I do them.......













I have decided to join in with Cheryl and Nanette in this idea I had already decided I had to be organised for next Xmas especially with what it cost me for postage this xmas ...if I'm organisd it can go by sea.....so head on over to either or both of their blogs to get an idea of how it works I am going to peruse the web & my mags & patterns & post my list later......

7 comments:

loulee1 said...

I thought you said you hadn't done much! LOL
The hand made for Christmas logo is popping up all over, there should be some great ideas and tutorials around.

Kitty said...

That is the most fab, funky snail ever! I love it. The bag is gorgeous as are the rolls and mobile phone pouches.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful new year.

x

linéa said...

Nice things you made! And the snail, soo cute!
Organised for next christmas, god
idee, I'll try that to.
Hughs

Leanne said...

Love that Tilda Snail i have the pattern and not made it yet.

Amy said...

I bet everyone loved their gifts. I love the snail.. how darling it is, So glad to see ya again. have a great day

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts made here........

Berglind said...

The pencil rolls are such a nice gifts, and fun (and FAST) to make. I made two for my kids last year :)
http://www.missbee.com/catnap/2008/09/crayon-rolls.html

Your Tilda snail is a cutee!