Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

I'm off to a Baby Shower tomorrow I am actually making a quilt for this little one but its only half done so I thought I should whip up something for the mum to be to open on the day.....




So I made 4 bib & burp cloth sets... or as we would probably call them bib & chuck cloths :).....got the pattern for the bib from here not quite sure where the burp cloth came from if anyone knows please tell me ...

Then I saw a tutorial for this cute box...

it was on this blog
Look at the cute buttons I got for it



Then out of the scraps I ran up a Tilda Bear added a face & tunmmy



This is how it looks all packed up quite cute I think hope the mum to be likes it



6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

what a wonderful gift.........looks fantastic together........

Katy said...

and she's getting a quilt as well? Cripes - I wish I was the lucky mum, it's a beautiful gift, I love it!

Leanne said...

I'm going to be a great aunt soon I like the burp cloth idea.

gertie said...

Very cute! I like the fabric too- suitable for either sex.

Amy said...

what a nice gift. lucky mum she is

linéa said...

You been busy Girl!
And so nice and cute things.
Hugh