Monday, March 30, 2009

Secret Project

Well I have just been on the phone to Wales as it is my daughter Whitneys birthday today ...so as she has opened her presents I can now show you what I was working on............




a wall hanging for her Tattoo studio..........





the Koi fish is for her first tattoo which she did on herself........






I did her name in a Tattoo Alphabet & the Tattoo Queen is in Olde English I used patterns from Sublime Stitching.......





Edited: Just recieved some photos from Whitney so here is the Birthday girl with her pressie.....

5 comments:

Katy said...

it's brilliant! I bet she loves it!

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Just beautiful. I'm sure she was blown away. The fish is gorgeous.

linéa said...

It's awsome.
And the fish, how did you do that??
Looks great.

Kitty said...

Oh wow - that is something special. You're so clever. Happy Birthday to your daughter. x

Leanne said...

What a thoughtful gift I'm sure she will think of you each time she sees it.