Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tha Postman knocked twice......

Well actually only once....but he had two parcels....First up is my International Womens Day swap from the fantabulous Trash.. love that white/black spot got a softie planned for that...and those trims... I'm sure that you will see all that material in a project very soon......





Trash also included the prize I won in her Bushfire raffle a lovely bag from
U-handbags Kayla & I are "sharing" this at the moment...not that I've seen it much since it arrived !!


The second parcel was from Kelly who entered me in her giveaway for people who gave away stash in the "International Stashbusting Giveaway" some lovely brights I think my favourite is the white one before the purples...already think I know what I'm going to do with that beauty.....

3 comments:

Kitty said...

My, what yummy post you received! I am so envious that you have one of Lisa's handbags - a fabulous prize.

x

kawaii crafter said...

I love it when I get mail, especially crafty mail! Congratulations on winning the handbag, it's beautiful.

jessica

linéa said...

Mmm, really like that postman of yours.

Nice parcells.
Hugh
:-)