Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How green is my quilt????

very...... the Chinese Coin baby quilt top is done I am trying to decide if I will applique anything on it ?? ......I was thinking of bees dont want to make it too girly...mind you if she has a girl wouldnt yoyo's look good??





This is a better look at the colours....mum to be was in hospital over the weekend while they tried to stop her labour as she was just over six weeks early ....they have now sent her home so hopefully she can last a bit longer....


UMMMMM loving that ric-rac......




I have pieced the back ...but by the time I wanted to take a pic of it a certain dog had decided that I had spent far to long ignoring him!!!







I decided that I really wanted to do something with wool...but those of you who saw my attempts at knitting know that its just not going to happen....but I did learn to crochet when I was young so I thought I would give it a go ...I tried a few stitches then found a pattern for a funky curly scarf......Kayla saw it & grabbed it straight away so I made her model it for me....






I am off here on the weekend....getting excited....so any other bloggers who are going make sure you come up & say hi :)

9 comments:

Kris said...

So, are you gonna wear a badge? I'm thinking about it!

Chookyblue...... said...

nice baby quilt..........I have 4 babaies due in the next few months I would like to make quilts for........see what happens.........

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and I nearly forgot........have a wonderful time at inspired stitches.........

OzRose said...

Might think about saying "hi" to you if I see you!!!! hahahahaha

gertie said...

I don't think bees would be too girly- how about some beehives as well? Love the scarf!

RebeccaMom said...

just stopped by via tag along teddies' challenge blogs, i love love love the ric rac :) great quilt!

linéa said...

Soo cute and lovely quilt.
Love the green fabric too.
Are you going to meet Leanne Beasly? I love her patterns.
Say hello fram a crazy swedish.
Big hugh

Annette said...

Just discovered your blog. Love your green quilt, well done. Your knitting looks good too. Hope you had a ball on the weekend, look forward to seeing what your project was.

Anonymous said...

horrible-...