Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tilda Teddy


Two posts ago I showed a teddy that I made to go with the bibs & cloths that I made for the baby shower ....well the mum to be informed me that her daughter who is 3 keeps taking the teddy ...so I decided I would make her one of her own....I enlarged the pattern & then decided that with winter coming on a scarf would be useful & a bag never goes amiss ...how cute is it ??







Then decided that all Teddies need a quilt so out came a piece of chenille which I backed with some of the cupcake material.....




While on the baby front.....here is a sneak pic of the quilt in progress....green is not a colour that I am fond of but I must say that I am loving this look...very smooth....





......and then we have a bit of this ...ummmmm ......might have to make myself one in a bigger size of course....



Sorry that the pics are so dark ...dont know why...?

6 comments:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Very nice Clare. Love the accessories that all good teddies will need for winter.
Love the quilt too. Is that your pattern or someone elses? Will you tell yet or do I have to wait?

Kris said...

Love the bees fabric you are using on the quilt! So cute.

Kyoko said...

AAAww, that is so sweet. Love the teddy you have made. Wow, chenille blanket must feel so soft. Great work! ;D

linéa said...

Both the teddy and the quilt is so cute. Love to se the whole quilt.
Hugh

Kerri said...

Very cute, All of them. Love the green quilt but green is my colour. And the ric-rac looks wonderful on it.

Levin (and Emily) said...

i'm loving the green quilt - but then i love green.
l
x