Thursday, May 28, 2009

New shoes & bag.......

What more could a girl want........


For all you red shoe people out there just had to show you my new additions.....




aren't they just sooo cute.....



and when I saw the blanket stitch well I just had to have them.......gotta love Rivers......



Last Thursday I received a lovely parcel from Linea in Sweden .....I had sent her some patterns and ricrac so she sent me this beautiful material....













it just sooooo had to turn into this.......














I used the same pattern as the bright pink and orange bag I made before......but this time I enlarged it 25% ...very happy with the size

It was finished just in time for me to take to Carrickalinga this weekend.....yes we are off again for our girls weekend away......so hope you all have as nice a weekend as I am sure I will have....stitching.....chocolate ......what more can you ask.......

13 comments:

linéa said...

Oh! The bag is perfect!
So cute and usefull.
Have a great weekend.
Hugh

Lilly said...

I love the red shoes!! I want the red shoes! The bag is gorgeous. Have a lovely week end.

Chookyblue...... said...

Rivers have had some great red shoes lately.......
Love the bag......have a great time away this weekend........

gertie said...

Love the red shoes! They look nice and comfy too.

Dawn said...

Love that BAG and those SHOES!...Great quilters shoes with the blanket stitch on them.

Bev C said...

Gotta love River's shoes, they are always so comfortable. I love the bag you made it looks great,lovely colours. Happy days.

Sølvi's blog said...

Lovely red shoes. I know why you just had to have them!

Kayla Hilton said...

My red Uggies are better :P

retdairyqueen said...

Enjoyed your blog and loved the bags

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Everyone seems to be buying RED SHOES lately, I want some too.
Must check out our store.

Leanne said...

Nothing like red shoes. I am impressed with that bags but even more impressed with the very neat stack of ribbons in the back ground. Wish mine were like that.

jojo said...

ton blog est une splendeur brvo bisou jojo

Cubby House Crafts said...

Love the shoes, bags and the inside pockets on the bag!