Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring Feeling


Although the days have been quite nice here lately it's been getting cold in the evenings and it's certainly chilly in the mornings when I get up at 5:00 !!....so what better to make me feel summery than some pretty material....I am making this for a 3yr old......









I didn't have a pattern just cut squares & strips and went from there...
Thinking about adding some ric-rac...thinking it will be very yummy...



I also made another curly scarf (modeled by Kayla my resident scarf model)...this one is for a certain 6yr old.....




12 comments:

Kris said...

Whoa! How flash are you? A resident scarf model? Do you have a resident hand model, a resident foot model? Lovely quilt! Some ric rac sounds just perfect! Very pretty.

linéa said...

What a cute quilt! But do you have any ric-rac left? :-)
Hope you recived my e-mail.
Take a look at my blogg. One doily
done. :-)
Hugh

Amy said...

whata beautiful quilt it is going to be. ric rac would be nice. love the scarf.

gertie said...

Love those soft colours- will look very special with some ric-rac.

loulee said...

What a sweet sweet quilt that will be, love it. Just right for a little girl.

Umme Yusuf said...

What a lovely quilt!

Maree said...

Pretty Quilt in the making..love your Scarf..
cheers

Leanne said...

What a lovely quilt for a little girl. I'm sure she will love it. The scarf is great and I agree cold mornings and night urrrrrr. Bring back summer.

OzRose said...

Love the stance of the scarf model - wonder if she could get a job doing it for money??? lol xx

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Very nice Clare. Love the pattern and fabrics. And the scarf is just lovely.....

Berglind said...

A lucky 3 year old... but Claire!! What are you doing up at 5.00 a.m.?!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire, a certain 6 year old loves her scarf :-)- Dawn