Monday, June 22, 2009

Well it is official....

....I am addicted...to these beauties...









I knew I shouldn't go and look at this blog....I knew that it would be the end....I had seen how others had got caught up in the spell....I thought that I could just look....but I was wrong



I am really enjoying crocheting these....thanks to Lucy I now have a wool stash !!!


I also made this little cutie....it was in the first issue of SEW-HIP magazine....





Sometimes when I sew a certain Jack Russel gets a bit cheesed off...



so as I was sewing something for Kayla she had to get the job of "dog sitting" :)



Kayla wasn't wearing these tee-shirts any more so we turned them into ......





these......

8 comments:

Katy said...

great cushions! I love your crochet too, one of these days I'll get round to learning how to do it, but I think I might get a little addicted too!

linéa said...

Hi.
Love the crochet! I bougth the material, but have not started yet..soon maybe. Love those Hard Rock cushions as well. My dog is sitting next to me at the floor trying to get attention while I am sewing.
:-)

k. said...

I know what you mean about attic24 - it's about the only thing that inspires me to try and learn to crochet (not really got the hang of it yet though)

Those cushions are fantastic. May have to pinch the band t-shirt idea...

Leanne said...

Nothing like a Jack Russell with attitude. Love the pink jammies.

randi said...

Super cute crochet! The final blanket is going to be fantastic!

trasha said...

Oh how we love Attic 24! Yay you for learning how, I haven't worked up to it yet.

OzRose said...

Does that mean another box of stuff under the bed???

Berglind said...

Great crochet!