Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Alexander Henry Magic....

Had a phone call this morning from Whitney in Wales who had received a parcel that I sent last Thursday!!

(I meanwhile am still waiting for a parcel from Vic that was sent monday!!)

anyhoooooo...I had made some cushion covers for the Tattoo Artist ...when I saw this material (think its called Inked) on a blog I knew that I had to get some ..so after tracking it down in America I brought 2 metres & Voila!! she was so pleased with them











This was the pic that sold me on the material as Whitney has a Koi on her thigh as well














Do you like the design on the back??? this came about as I cut the backing too small....twice!!.....and as I didn't have any more black had to improvise......as I always say





" There is no such thing as a mistake...it's just a design possibility!!"






Well I wasn't going to do any swaps this year but just had to do this one again...



plus there's another one in the works but I'm not allowed to post about it just yet...

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! I love anything by Alexander Henry!!! I am sure they will be cherished,have a good one,Amy

linéa said...

She is a lucky lucky girl!
And the backing look great!
:-)

Kris said...

Wow! That was quick! Great cushions! (I especially love the back, I mean the design opportunity!com)

Kris said...

Hmm, no clue how that "com" got there. Wasn't me!

Katy said...

oh wow! That is amazing fabric!

For some reason bloglines is updating your posts for me. Hmm. I'll have to look into that.

I must dash - I'm off to look for that fabric, I NEED it (obviously!)

(I'm getting a new tattoo later this year by Saira Hunjan - go google her, she's fab)

OzRose said...

Certainly getting outside your square of late Claire!!! Love the cushions as I am sure Whittles will! :)

xx

Leanne said...

Not sure it is my type of fabric but the cushions look great oh you always make me laugh "I cut the backing too small....twice" I love this. I would have loved to be around when you realised you did it the second time.