Monday, August 10, 2009

One finish & a surprise pressie.....

The baby quilt is finished and delivered to its new owner ...I am really pleased with it but it is so hard to get a good picture as it is very light...











Had a lovely surprise last week when I had this parcel arrive on my doorstop



inside was this very early Xmas pressie


What could it be.....






Inside was this VERY CUTE bag







Also these lovely goodies ....a beautiful needlecase pattern from Hatched N Patched
and some of this ladies beautiful cards





The reason for these generous gifts was that I missed out in last years Secret Santa Christmas swap run by chookyblue...so she made me these
Thankyou Donna very much they are beautiful it was so very good of you to do this for me .....

5 comments:

House of Valerie said...

Lucky you!!!!
Have you recovered from last night?
LOL

linéa said...

The baby quilt is just beautiful and so so cute.
Nice parcel too, a nice suprise.
I´m not in the Angel swap, havent
even started on PIF yet.
:-)

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you love the gifts..........Christmas in July........lol.....

ladydi said...

Your baby quilt is lovely - lucky baby! I have three to make in the next few months and am looking for inspiration. I think I found it!

Leanne said...

What a nice thought from Donna. What a rotten person to not send in a swap. Love the quilt.