Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have just got............

..........my Quilt back from the Longarm quilter....I have seen that statement on many blogs in the past and I have waited a long time to say that....so when my bestest friend decided to start up her own longarm business I was very pleased to offer up one of my u.f.os ....Pineapple Blossom a free pattern from Bonnie





I told Valerie to do what ever she wanted so as she had just brought a new template she tried that one out I am very pleased with it







This is my favourite bit I love the way that the two patterns intersect....





So until I can find the time to make the binding it is living on the arm on my sofa so I can just admire it...






This is what else has been done to the baby quilt....








The baby arrived on Thursday 4 weeks early...so I had better get on with this I am quite happy with the way it is going...looking very cute....

5 comments:

Katy said...

love the fancy quilting on your new quilt! I still have to sew the binding on one of mine that was long arm quilted - but it's finished so nicely at the edges it almost doesn't need binding!

The baby quilt is wonderful - how cute is that snail? What is it with babie's arriving early though? Must be the time of year - my niece still isn't at her due date, but arrived on the 25th of August, 5 weeks early!!!

gertie said...

Great quilts! Especially love the pineapple blossom- great way to use up scraps.

loulee said...

Love the baby quilt, that's going to be fun when you're finished with it.

Why must the pineapple quilt wait for it's binding?

linéa said...

The baby quilt is so cute, love to se it finished, hurry up girl. :-)

And the pinaple quilt, Oh oh oh.
It's just beautiful!

Hugs from Sweden

Leanne said...

You should be very happy with both quilts.