Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'M IN LOVE...........





I just could not resist this and I am so glad that I didn't....I love basket quilts and all the projects in this book are beautiful so do yourself a favour and get this especially if you have a thing for baskets....


it is by the lovely Gail Pan...she has produced a really lovely book.....







I am still making up my mind which project I will do from this


I love all of them .......

but what a great choice to have to make....


I got my copy from this shop it's the second time I have brought from them...I was really pleased with both the price & the service the book arrived within 3 days of ordering....I will certainly deal with them again

5 comments:

Katy said...

have fun trying to pick what to do first!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

just ordered my own copy from Foothills and Fabric........had saved the post all week and when i saw your i went and got the phone and ordered the book.........

loulee said...

You've got your hands on some great books recently.

OzRose said...

will you have something finished from it by Snob and Slob day? (next)

Kath said...

So happy that you found my Blog, cos now I found yours! Just spent an hour or so reading (backwards!). My husband calls this time-wasting, but as we know it is actually "research". Anyway, how can a man who plays Golf accuse ME of time wasting :) I love the tattoo fabric, we are great Ink fans in our house. So lovely to meet you! Kath in England