Sunday, September 6, 2009

Well I didn't realise it had been that long since I last posted guess I must of been busy!!.......had some lovely post last week first up was a book from the lovely Liene in Sweden I asked if she could track down a pattern that I saw on a blog & she brought it for me I didnt realise it was in a book thought it was just a pattern so I now owe her big time !!







This was the pattern I saw







Next up was a beautiful Japanese book & a bag from the lovely Mai ....I had sent her a couple of magazines this was my payment more than what was needed









some of the lovely bag patterns inside...















and last but certainly not least I ordered a copy of this.....


.....'cos the lovely Katy was featured inside....


Well I think thats all from me ...I managed to get some sewing done this week but most of it is secret stuff so no pics yet....




Its a year today since Whitney left...Fathers day will never be the same...:(

4 comments:

gertie said...

No wonder you wanted that book- the cat quilt is gorgeous! What will you make first???

linéa said...

My dear quiltygal. You owe me nothing. :-) Just enjoy the cute cats. And maybe you share the results with us. Happy sewing. Hugs
from Sweden

OzRose said...

Hmmm possibly part freak!

Leanne said...

Some lovely post goodness there. Wow a year that is amazing time seems to go faster and faster we will soon be very old.