Thursday, October 15, 2009

Big changes...& yumminess




So this was youngest daughter Kayla on sept 14th her 20th birthday.....






and this is her now !!!





What a change..... she hasnt had short hair since she was 5......think she looks great







A while ago I brought this pattern on etsy....


I then found this material .....what a match
sorry for the blurry picture







made for each other ...Heather Ross'..Far far away line....brought from
Earthgirl Fabrics ordered sunday received wednesday....I shopped around online & Earthgirl was $4.oo a metre cheaper with ....wait for it....no postage so I saved about $8-10
so go visit nice stuff & good service always a plus....

5 comments:

Katy said...

great new hair!!!! It really suits her.

I love the far far away line, I still haven't had the nerve to cut into mine though!!!!

Leanne said...

Great hair cut just in time for summer if it ever comes.

Cubby House Crafts said...

What a lovely hairstyle..would love to have it but have curly frizz!! Lol!

linéa said...

Nice haircut, she looks great. Nice fabric too. Have a good weekend
:-)

Kath said...

Great hair! What lovely girls you have! I did smile at the Princess and the pea fabric, reminds me of my dog on her great pile of beanbags :) Kath in England