Saturday, November 14, 2009

Its been a wee............

......bit





HOT




here lately hence no posting from me 'cos my air-con broke!!! & its been too hot to get to my computer...but an end is in sight we have brought another one which will be installed on monday.....so Ive done a lot of sitting in my "pool" ( actually my bath!!)with cold drinks while Hubby cooks tea outside :) for those of you overseas we are in the middle of 7 days of 98 degrees....




So anyway I can now post pics of my Stitchery Angel items that I made for Andrea













I was really pleased with how the bag turned out as I had no pattern I just winged it with the stitchery & how much material I had left..








So next week sees our quilt group take off to Carrickalinga for a few days I cant wait I think we all need this break to relax...




Also at this moment a member of my family needs all the prayers,good wishes,positive thinking she can get as she waits for test results on monday, they seem pretty positive that she has Ovarian cancer ,we wait to see just how bad...

7 comments:

Kris said...

Love your stitching items! So pretty, well done! Hope your aircon works brilliantly once it gets installed. (A heatwave in spring! We South Aussies are tryhards aren't we?) Best wishes and positive thoughts go to your family member. The waiting is dreadful, hope the result is not also dreadful!

Chookyblue...... said...

stay cool take care and hope the weather cools down soon.........

Lorraine said...

Hope you get the air con working soon.....and that the retreat is fun...positive thoughts for your family member coming your way...waiting for results is hard....and I am with Kris....I hope the result is not so dreadful!

Dawn said...

Beautiful bag... lucky stitchers angel....Ooh Carrickalinga... sounds nice and is supposed to be a wee bit cooler too... hope the air gives you some releif when it is installed tom.... Praying for your family member... Hugs Dawn x x

OzRose said...

Love the work Quilty gal - as usual very nice!!!
Keeping fingers crossed too for the family member xx
See you at the weekend!

Leanne said...

I love the way you wing it. Lovely gifts and thoughts and prayer for your family member - ovarian cancer is a nasty one.

Leanne said...

Opps forgot have fun in Carrickalinga