Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hi Everyone hope you all had a great Christmas I did do a post Christmas night took me 2 hours to load pics and type my message then as I was ready to press post I dropped my mouse and lost the lot !!! so here is a more simplified one.....I opened my SSCS parcel it is all so lovely my swap partner was Oddbjorg from Norway















I did finally find some Christmas spirit and put up some decorations and the tree
.........




this is what I then found under it!!......




Jack doing his guard duty....he sits there and growls at anyone who tries to take a present away...he actually laid on one last year to stop me getting it!!.....I said that if we get broken into all the furniture will be gone but the presents will still be there !!.....







Not if he falls asleep on the job though.....







Well I have family and friends coming around later for my birthday so I am off to make a pav...Enjoy the rest of the festivities....roll on the New Year

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and look forward to catching up in the new year...!

Chookyblue...... said...

Happy Birthday..........Merry Christmas.........
what a great parcel Oddbjorg sent for the SSCS...........

try emailing your pics to your post............saves stacks of time for me............

loulee said...

Happy Birthday.
Your secret Santa spoiled you, enjoy your goodies.

Oddbjørg said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday! I didn't know you had birthday at Christmas. I'm glad you liked the items I sent you.

Leanne said...

Happy B/day and Christmas. LOVE that Jack on guard.... our girls just smell them in case anything is eatable in them. Lovely gifts from Oddbjorg.

Hanne said...

Happy Birthday !
Lovely gifts from Oddbjorg :-)

linéa said...

Happy happy birthday! Love the gifts and of course your cute dog.
:-)

Guðrún said...

Belated happy birthday wishes and Merry Christmas.