Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sunday was a day off...



So this is where I spent most of it ....I took things really easy ...to help my shoulders....I only quilted straight lines so the pressure was minimal:)







I did one line then took a break ...another line then a break....you get the picture......







Well the Rasta bag is finished ...it was really big but I am quite pleased with it...




I pleated the sides & only did one long sholder strap...it needs lining but I am quietly chuffed with it...






Well all of you bloggers overseas have probably heard that we have been having very hot days while you are freezing ....well my dog Jack loves the heat ....usually ....when I put the aircon on he goes under the quilt ...but the heat also got to him & it was too hot for that .....but he still likes his head covered




So when I went into the beadroom on a 42degree day this is what I found














Makes you wonder what goes through their little mind ??





4 comments:

linéa said...

Your dog is soo cute! Mine was almost gone in the snow today.Much snow and small dog. :-)Love your quilt!

OzRose said...

Not a lot I would say !!! ROFLMAO!!

bluntdiablo said...

yeah emphasis on the ''little'' part of that sentence

Anonymous said...

its got to be a Jack Russel ours does the same