Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cleaning can work!!!!



I had a day off on Wednesday so after all those necessary but VERY boring things that you have to do like washing & housework I decided to have a sortout/cleanup in my sewing room .....







When it was finished I then looked for something to do to mess it up again LOL......I resisted starting something new although those
"More Pink & Chocolate"
beauties are starting to call to me every time I walk past them !!!...
So I looked around ...I suppose I could do something with that pile of UFOs





I could also sandwich some of these Quilt tops....








But I decided to get the binding on this lap quilt ...
the little girl its destined for has been waiting very patiently
...so its now finished & on its way to her....







I have also put these blocks together for the latest baby to arrive at work...
(well not actually at work obviously!!... I work with mum)
...hoping this is the last baby quilt needed for a while its the 9th Ive done in 3 years just for workmates....








I have still got a small tray left of this material enough for a couple more
but I hope not for a while
must admit I'm getting a bit sick of these definitely need a change!!....






So tonight will find me sewing hexagons in front of some TV..


Work for me tomorrow...hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend...


3 comments:

ria vogelzang said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! So I thought I'ld pay you a visit and I saw two lovely daughters!! I also have two; they are 29 and 21! Great girls!!
And you have a lovely Jack Russel looking up there!! Our Max is twelve now an enjoying life at a quieter way.
Lovely quilt you make and I totally agree that cleaning up your sewing room gives a better perspective of things!
So have fun sewing and a great sunday!

Leanne said...

You domestic goddess you, cleaning sewing room and house LOL. If you wants some more cleaning action you are more than welcome to come and visit me. Great baby quilts.

linéa said...

Hi! How is it with your hexagons? :-) Soo many nice and cute quilts you made.
:-)