Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Three finishes



Not in a month


Not in a week


Yes


In ONE DAY !!!!!






Iknow...I Know...Its a bit much to cope with ...me who goes months without finishing anything...


But I had a couple of Late shifts at work..( well late is a bit of an odd saying as it means I start work at 9:30 am instead of an early which means starting at 6:00 am)


So I managed to get the binding for 3 quilts cut & ironed in the mornings before leaving...then yesterday when I was at home I sewed them on and in a marathon evenings TV watching sewed them down..


So completed are


My very first Pinapple Blossoms quilt...





and

a small table topper...









The latest baby quilt

(pic in last post)...




Also finished last week a cushion cover

with a free embroidery

pattern called

Vogel

from Nicole





and lastly a small wallhanging
called Harvest Heart
by Kim Diehl
from her book
Simple Traditions






I don't know why the binding looks "bulgy" on the side it's not doing that in real life??
Anyway I'm thrilled to have these finished at last

plans for this afternoon are to cut the borders

& sew them on

2 lapquilts & 1 wallhanging..


I like getting things finished...

6 comments:

Umme Yusuf said...

So many wonderful projects!You are in full finishing mode :) Have a nice time!

ria vogelzang said...

You did a really great job!!!!!
Love your quilts!

Kris said...

Man, you are on a roll!!! Impressive!

Oddbjørg said...

You have been busy working on all these beautiful quilts.

linéa said...

Hi, soo many wounderful finished quilts. :-) At the moment I'm in an opposit direction, creates but not finishing...
Wish you a great weekend.

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely quilts, a lot of work has gone into these. I have popped something in the post for you.
xx