Thursday, June 3, 2010

Special News






I had fantastic news from Wales this week .......
I am a Nana !!!
I know that this is a shock to everyone
I haven't mentioned this momentous event
well thats 'cos I didn't know.......
till I got this photo from Whitney







Isn't she gorgeous ??
her name is Pip















After looking at the pictures from Whitney



I looked through some I had from when Jack was a pup & found this one

I think the similarities are amazing









Especially these last two












What do you think??

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

You are such a tease! Congratulations.... dogs first, then babies... or so it seems to me. Have fun with the pup... just found your blog from a post of quiltville. It's enjoyable to read.

Kris said...

That is one ugly looking baby Claire! Doesn't take after your side of the family at all.

Jill said...

Such a cutie! We lost our little foxy 2 years ago and still miss her so much - thinking seriously about a new puppy to love - your pics have started something! Excellent quilt tops too - congrats on sticking to your diet.

linéa said...

Congratulations!!!! Soo cute, both of them. :-)