Friday, July 9, 2010

Just dropping in ...



Not much to report here...
been working hard so not much sewing happening...
been indulging in some hooky happiness!!
Pattern is Lucys Ripple Blanket
great instructions, easy to follow, even if I had three false starts!!
I'm just using up my scraps on this one
but I have wool to make a colour coordinated one later....







I got my Sisters Choice quilt back from my lovely longarmer this week...

I am so happy with it

I am hoping to get time this weekend to get the binding on it..







Its a lovely rose pattern absolutly beautiful..


Well I had Thursday off (which replaced tuesday)

& today which was quilting get together

(even though the phone went at 6 this morning asking if I wanted to work,,)...


I also have the weekend off

so heres hoping for some good sewing time..


taking that phone off the hook !!



Have a great weekend everyone

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

I'm working on that same ripple from Lucy's blog. I like the way she decreases to create that soft curve. I'll have to take a photo and put it on my blog soon. Yours is wonderful. Can't wait to see it all finished.

Indigo Blue said...

You make so many lovely quilts, what do yo do with them all? use them, display them?
I am having a go at the Granny Blanket over at Attic24 then I hope to move on to the ripple blanket.
x