Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Dance.....

....I have as most of you know been saving hard this past 2 years for our trip overseas to see Whitney & Nathan married


so when I had my tax done this year I was quite pleased with the result


got back more than I expected


after doing my sums I decided that I could treat myself to a little something




&
it arrived today

















I just keep opening it & looking !!


This is what I will be using to post while I am away travelling


It matches my luggage


&
my ipod !!

Off to make it a pretty bag to keep it clean

&

scratch free


Might have to sleep with it tonight

Happy sighs

9 comments:

Oddbjørg said...

Congratulations!:-)
Enjoy the weekend!

Lorraine said...

good for you! it is very pretty!!!

Umme Yusuf said...

Congratulations! It is a gorgeous color. And making a bag for it, what fun! :)

Indigo Blue said...

Lovely colour!! My first thought when I got my notebook was " new lovely colourful bag" Two years later I am still using that same bag. Have fun making this.
xx

Chookyblue...... said...

oh I love it..........lucky the tax man was good.........

linéa said...

Oh what a beauty!!! Soo much more fun than paying everything to tax. :-)

Pokey said...

It is very pretty, I've seen it in real life, my DD Lydia has that pretty purple Dell, too! Happy for you. :-} pokey

Amy said...

I love the purple!!!! purple is the color for royalty!! have a great time on your visit!! please post some pictures.

Levin said...

gosh it's beautiful!
does this mean we get to 'see' you on holidays???
l
x