Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm still here......


and I actually have some thing to show....
This little quilt is going to a new arrival in Wales





Welcome to the World
Tegan...



my daughter picked the owl material & I got the green stripe from my stash

but I had to buy the watermelon colour material as I had nothing else to match...







Here is a close up of the gorgeous Owl material...


if you can zoom in on the yellow head owl he looks really peed off with something!!








Here is the next one to be finished off its all ready to go
I think I will do some straight line quilting on this....

I have a bit of a problem with my meandering ....

it looks alright from a distance...

but i"m not real happy with it close up!!







the recipient of this was born last week so


Welcome to the World
Willow...


I think thats all the arrivals for now !!


well I hope so might get some quilting done for me now...:)




5 comments:

Kris said...

Yes! Quilt for you now! (Sometimes we forget about ourselves)

ria vogelzang said...

But it's always great to be there for someone else, especially in this lovely quilty way!
You did a wonderful job!!

OzRose said...

peed off cos he is going overseas?lol
They look lovely Claire - as always!!

Chookyblue...... said...

i'm sure they will be well loved..........now onto something for you

linéa said...

Soo lovely, both of them. But I sure love the Owls. :-)