Monday, August 30, 2010

Just dropping in

Hi
No pictures today havent had time to sew much & what I have done is secret so will have to wait !!...
Been really busy here mainly shopping...so NOT my favourite thing...
Had to have my own personal shopper in the guise of Ausrose, basically I stood in the changing room while she brought me clothes ,I tried tham on & she said yes or no !!
But it worked as I actually have clothes to wear on my trip ...plus we managed to find me something for the Wedding...spent more on one item than I usually spend in a year....mind you thats not hard as I very rarely buy clothes...
Apart from that its been all those stupid little things that need doing before we go.
Having a family dinner tonight for all those who want to catch up with Kayla before she heads off especially as she is having her 21st over there!!
So today is taken up with cleaning & having my hair done...
Tomorrow dentist & back guy appt,taking up 5 pairs of trousers spring clean bedroom for the person who is coming to dog sit.
Wednesday Kayla dentist & getting a passport card for her more washing
Thursday oh legs waxed ( don't know who I think will be seeing them but it saves shaving for 6 weeks!!) pack & last minute washing
Friday QUILTING DAY yes I'm going I'll need to relax by then
Saturday Pick up at 12:00 for Airport so hopefully a quiet morning
Then we're off...
So if I make it to the end of the week sane it will be a bonus
Oh yes in between I have to find time to sew binding on a baby quilt & make 2 notebook covers !! Might go for a lay down I'm feeling a bit tired

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

.....come Saturday morning you will be pleased to be jetting off...you can relax then...what isn't done won't be done....have a fantabulous time! (I hate shopping for clothes too...only do it as is absolutely necessary - then get enough to last the rest of the year...LOLOL) I hate the mirrors in change rooms...they make me look fat...oh.....actually...that's because I am...but I still don't the mirrors...LOL

Kris said...

You think those changing room mirrors make you look fat Loz! I don't go in changing rooms on principle! Pretty impressed with the clothes shopping Claire. I hate it too! Have a fantastic trip. 6 weeks...... how wonderful!

Chookyblue...... said...

have a wonderful time and hope the wedding goes well........

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

I'm exhausted reading all that you have to do before taking off.

Have a fabulous time! You sound so excited.(as you well should be )

linéa said...

Oh, be careful, not to get too tired until your trip. Dont worry about Swedish, I speak english a litle bit better than I write. :-)
Just a litle bit....
:-))))
Hugs