Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3

We had a fairly quiet day yesterday spent the morning at the B&B did some washing & went for a walk then had the kids over for lunch...after lunch we got very adventurous & went out on our own!! & we didn't get lost !!!
Its 6am here Dawn just breaking over the hills ...no sign of rain yet!! so hopefully none as we are out today a bit of sight seeing & last minute wedding shopping .
My sister & B-in L, niece & grt niece arrived yesterday afternoon so we are all together here at Pant-Teg which is lovely.
Blogger not loading up pics today sorry Ive loaded a lot onto my Facebook library for those of you with access Ill try again later for here
Well daylight is here just been out to feed the horses in the field below our cottage apple today although I told them id get carrotts today!!
Off for some sightseeing & last minute wedding stuff today

1 comment:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Gosh, you sound like you're having such fun! Keep posting. I;m living vicariously through your overseas holiday while I stay here working my behind off .

:)